Re: Cross compiler Solaris->Windows?

In article <38278c5c.254927516@news.seinf.abb.se>,
Henrik Jönsson <henrik.jonsson@sesig.mail.abb.com> wrote:
>Is it possible to create a cross compiler that executes on Solaris but
>generate Windows code?
>
>Do I need anything else than GNU packages? Libs etc? Which GNU
>packages do I need? gcc, ld, binutils, anything more?

See http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/ for
Unix->x86-win32 cross-compilation howtos. The instructions should
work for Solaris 2.x just fine.

First of all, you'll need to decide *which* Windows target you
want -- Cygwin, Mingw, UWIN, etc. These are explained on my
web page as well. Then get the appropriate runtime, binutils,
gcc, patch using my patches, follow the instructions on my
web page and voila! After the first 10 hours or so sheer total
frustration, it becomes trivial ;-)

Regards,
Mumit