Cygwin on NT and values.h

Greetings,

	I'm trying to get my program to compile on Win NT using
g++ in the cygwin environment.  I have successfully compiled and
installed 2.95 (cygwin came with 2.91.57???) (after compiling and
installing gnu autoconf and gnu less and fiddling with bison
1.28).  Now, I'm trying to compile my program but there is not a
real values.h and I need to use MAXDOUBLE.

	Is there a source for real values for values.h for the NT
platform?  I have made my own with a defined MAXDOUBLE but of
course it is not the _right_ number.  Alternately, is there an sh
routine similar to configure that tests each of the values?

--
Clark