Help -- missing files in GCC 2.95.1 installation

	Hi,
	I need some help with out multi-platform GCC installation, and I would
much appreciate if someone could steer me to the solution.
	Here is the problem: when GCC 2.95.1 was installed on a number of
different platforms (8 of them, to be exact), two files turned up
missing. For each of the following files, I did a search of both prefix
and exec-prefix directories, as well as of the source and object
directories.

	libgcj.spec and java.lang are two files GCJ is asking for. I trawled
DejaNews for any references to it, and it looks like it is supposed to
be installed as a part of GCC (gcj, to be precise) installation -- yet
it was not. The gcj binary is there, the libgcj.spec and java.lang are
not.

	Now I imagine this can be attributed to the fact that gcj is not yet
fully functional, but for some users here, the absense of these two
files makes it totally dysfunctional. Am I missing something obvious?
Are all GCJ components a part of full GCC distribution (the one huge
tarball, that's what I built from)?

	Also, two more problems, these with the way GCC was configured --
perhaps someone has any insights into these problems? These are
non-critical, but annoying.

1) One of the default include directories should be g++-3; however, GCC
think it should be rooted at / -- that is, it is looking for
<exec-prefix>/lib/gcc-lib/alpha-dec-osf4.0d/2.95.1/../../../../../../../include/g++-3,
which with our exec-prefix is equivalent to /include/g++-3 (as opposed
to <prefix>/include/g++-3, where is actually got installed -- note that
the GCC contains relative path from <exec-prefix>, but installed g++-3
into <prefix>; both prefix and exec-prefix are three directories deep).
	It is easy enough to specify '-I<prefix>/include/g++-3' on the command
line, but it looks to me like GCC got misconfigured somehow.

2) The file '_G_config.h' got installed into <exec-prefix>/<platforms
name>, which directory did not get included into GCC's default header
search path. Since this header is being used by a number of C++ include
files, one always has to manually include that directory as well. This
could be by design, but I am not sure this somewhat clunky setup is
intentional.

	Any and all insights would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
	Victor Danilchenko