This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r242742 - in /trunk/gcc/testsuite: ChangeLog gc...
- From: saaadhu at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:49:25 -0000
- Subject: r242742 - in /trunk/gcc/testsuite: ChangeLog gc...
Date: Wed Nov 23 09:49:25 2016
New Revision: 242742
Fix bogus failure of uninit-19.c for avr
The test fails for avr because fn1 does not get inlined into fn2. Inlining
occurs for x86_64 because fn1's computed size equals call_stmt_size. For the
avr, 32 bit memory moves are more expensive, and b = p10[a] results in
a bigger size for fn1, preventing the inlining.
Add -finline-small-functions to force early inliner to inline fn1.
2016-11-23 Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc.dg/uninit-19.c: Add -finline-small-functions for avr.