This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r242633 - in /trunk: fixincludes/ChangeLog fixi...
- From: ro at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 10:49:49 -0000
- Subject: r242633 - in /trunk: fixincludes/ChangeLog fixi...
Date: Sun Nov 20 10:49:47 2016
New Revision: 242633
Fix libsanitizer build on OS X 10.1, macOS 10.12 (PR sanitizer/78267)
* inclhack.def (darwin_availabilityinternal, darwin_os_trace_1)
(darwin_os_trace_2, darwin_os_trace_3): New fixes.
(hpux_stdint_least_fast): Remove spurious _EOFix_.
* fixincl.x: Regenerate.
* tests/bases/AvailabilityInternal.h: New file.
* tests/bases/os/trace.h: New file.
2016-11-20 Jack Howarth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* sanitizer_common/sanitizer_mac.cc: Include <os/trace.h> only if
compiler supports blocks extension.