This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r242476 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog rtlanal.c
- From: rsandifo at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 10:20:23 -0000
- Subject: r242476 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog rtlanal.c
Date: Wed Nov 16 10:20:23 2016
New Revision: 242476
Fix handling of unknown sizes in rtx_addr_can_trap_p
If the size passed in to rtx_addr_can_trap_p was zero, the frame
handling would get the size from the mode instead. However, this
too can be zero if the mode is BLKmode, i.e. if we have a BLKmode
memory reference with no MEM_SIZE (which should be rare these days).
This meant that the conditions for a 4-byte access at offset X were
stricter than those for an access of unknown size at offset X.
This patch checks whether the size is still zero, as the
SYMBOL_REF handling does.
2016-11-15 Richard Sandiford <email@example.com>
Alan Hayward <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Sherwood <email@example.com>
* rtlanal.c (rtx_addr_can_trap_p_1): Handle unknown sizes.