This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r241790 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog config/aarch...
- From: wilco at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 13:56:08 -0000
- Subject: r241790 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog config/aarch...
Date: Wed Nov 2 13:56:07 2016
New Revision: 241790
The add expander still contains some expansion code that was required for the
previous prolog/epilog code, but which is no longer needed. I also noticed
that the current version splits off immediates from frame addressing
instructions, which doesn't seem a good idea. Avoiding this resulted in small
* config/aarch64/aarch64.md (add<mode>3): Remove
redundant code. Don't split frame based additions.