This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r169527 - in /branches/google/integration/gcc: ...
- From: dnovillo at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 14:46:22 -0000
- Subject: r169527 - in /branches/google/integration/gcc: ...
Date: Wed Feb 2 14:46:22 2011
New Revision: 169527
* c-family/c-opts.c (c_common_finish): Emit deps even if
the file has syntax errors.
diff --git a/gcc/c-family/c-opts.c b/gcc/c-family/c-opts.c
index befd644..e116921 100644
@@ -1093,7 +1093,11 @@ c_common_finish (void)
FILE *deps_stream = NULL;
/* Don't write the deps file if there are errors. */
- if (cpp_opts->deps.style != DEPS_NONE && !seen_error ())
+ /* FIXME. We are emitting the deps file even if there were errors.
+ This is a temporary workaround to avoid confusing Google's build
+ system. It assumes that deps files are always emitted even
+ in the presence of errors. */
+ if (cpp_opts->deps.style != DEPS_NONE /*&& !seen_error ()*/)
/* If -M or -MM was seen without -MF, default output to the
output stream. */