This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r144291 - in /branches/alias-improvements/gcc: ...
- From: rguenth at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:29:11 -0000
- Subject: r144291 - in /branches/alias-improvements/gcc: ...
Date: Thu Feb 19 09:29:10 2009
New Revision: 144291
2009-02-19 Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* ipa-reference.c (scan_stmt_for_static_refs): Open-code
gimple_loaded_syms and gimple_stored_syms computation.
* gimple-pretty-print.c (dump_symbols): Remove.
(dump_gimple_mem_ops): Do not dump loaded or stored syms.
* tree-ssa.c (delete_tree_ssa): Do not free the loaded and stored
* gimple.c (gimple_copy): Do not reset them.
* gimple.h (struct gimple_statement_with_memory_ops_base): Remove
stores and loads members.
* tree-ssa-operands.c (build_loads, build_stores): Remove.
(init_ssa_operands): Do not init them.
(fini_ssa_operands): Do not free them.
(finalize_ssa_defs): Do not transfer them to stmts.
(cleanup_build_arrays): Do not clear them.
(start_ssa_stmt_operands): Do not assert they are empty.
(add_stmt_operand): Do not add to them.
(free_stmt_operands): Do not reset stmt loaded and stored syms.