This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r128337 - in /trunk/gcc/ada: sem_aggr.adb sem_c...
- From: charlet at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:48:54 -0000
- Subject: r128337 - in /trunk/gcc/ada: sem_aggr.adb sem_c...
Date: Mon Sep 10 12:48:54 2007
New Revision: 128337
2007-09-10 Ed Schonberg <email@example.com>
* sem_aggr.adb (Build_Record_Aggr_Code): If an aggregate component is
given a box association, the type of the component is discriminated,
and the value of the discriminant is the discriminant of the enclosing
type, retrieve its value from the aggregate itself, where it must have
* sem_ch4.adb (Analyze_One_Call): Further refinement to previous fix,
to remove other spurious ambiguities on arithmetic operations involving
literals and addresses, on systems where Address is a visible integer
type, when the operator is called in functional notation.
(Try_Primitive_Operation): Within an instance, a call in prefixed form
is legal when the types match, even if the operation is currently