This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r123543 - in /trunk/gcc/ada: a-calari.adb a-cal...
- From: charlet at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 09:15:21 -0000
- Subject: r123543 - in /trunk/gcc/ada: a-calari.adb a-cal...
Date: Fri Apr 6 10:15:21 2007
New Revision: 123543
2007-04-06 Hristian Kirtchev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Vincent Celier <email@example.com>
* a-calend-vms.ads, a-calend.ads, a-calend.adb, a-calend-vms.adb:
New version of Ada.Calendar which supports the new upper bound of Ada
time (2399-12-31 86_399.999999999).
The following modifications have been made to the package:
- New representation of time as count of nanoseconds since the start of
Ada time (1901-1-1 0.0).
- Target independent Split and Time_Of routines which service both
Ada 95 and Ada 2005 code.
- Target independent interface to the Ada 2005 children of Calendar.
- Integrated leap seconds into Ada 95 and Ada 2005 mode.
- Handling of non-leap centenial years.
- Updated clock function.
- Updated arithmetic and comparison operators.
* a-caldel.adb (To_Duration): Add call to target independent routine in
Ada.Calendar to handle the conversion of time to duration.
* sysdep.c (__gnat_localtime_tzoff): Test timezone before setting off
If timezone is obviously incorrect (outside of -14 hours .. 14 hours),
set off to 0.
(__gnat_localtime_tzoff for Lynx and VxWorks): Even though these
targets do not have a natural time zone, GMT is used as a default.
* a-direct.adb (Modification_Time): Add with and use clauses for
Ada.Calendar and Ada.
Calendar.Formatting. Remove with clause for Ada.Unchecked_Conversion
since it is no longer needed.
(Modification_Time): Rewritten to use Ada.Calendar and Ada.Calendar.
Formatting Time_Of routines which automatically handle time zones,
buffer periods and leap seconds.
* a-calari.ads, a-calari.adb ("+", "-", Difference): Add calls to
target independent routines in Ada.Calendar.
* a-calfor.ads, a-calfor.adb:
Code cleanup and addition of validity checks in various routines.
(Day_Of_Week, Split, Time_Of): Add call to target independent routine in
* a-catizo.ads, a-catizo.adb (UTC_Time_Offset): Add call to target
independent routine in Ada.Calendar.