This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r123336 - in /branches/sel-sched-branch/gcc: Ch...
- From: abel at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:17:14 -0000
- Subject: r123336 - in /branches/sel-sched-branch/gcc: Ch...
Date: Thu Mar 29 17:17:13 2007
New Revision: 123336
* sel-sched.c (generate_bookkeeping_insn): Remove unneeded
conditions when checking if bookkeeping insn can be generated in
existing block and fix coding.
(init_seqno_1): Remove assert.
(fill_insns): Remove unneeded moving of boundary. In rare case of
generating bookkeeping insn at the block above floating bb header
split this (upper) block after place_to_insert generating new
floating bb header that way.
(sel_sched_region_1): Implement rescheduling of pipelined code.
* sel-sched-ir.c (sel_split_block): Added second parameter meaning
instruction, after which basic block should be splitted.
* sel-sched-ir.h: Correct declaration.
* sel-sched-dump.c (sel_print_insn): Check if INSN_VI is present
before referencing VINSN_SCHED_TIMES.
* common.opt (flag_sel_sched_reschedule_pipelined): New flag to
reschedule pipelined code without pipelining after scheduling
* sched-deps.c (sched_analyze_insn): Replace TRUE_BARRIER with
MOVE_BARRIER to generate anti instead of true dependencies for
JUMP followed with a BARRIER.