This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r123167 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog basic-block....
- From: steven at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:05:29 -0000
- Subject: r123167 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog basic-block....
Date: Fri Mar 23 23:05:28 2007
New Revision: 123167
* tracer.c (tracer): Don't take FLAGS argument. Assert we are
in cfglayout mode. Don't go into and out of cfglayout mode.
Link the blocks in the order of the constructed traces.
(rest_of_handle_tracer): Adjust call to tracer.
* loop-init.c (rtl_loop_init): Assert we are in cfglayout mode.
Don't go into cfglayout mode.
(rtl_loop_done): Don't go out of cfglayout mode.
* cfglayout.c (relink_block_chain): New function, split out from...
(fixup_reorder_chain): ...here. Remove redundant checking.
(cfg_layout_finalize): Don't clear the header, footer, and aux
fields here, move the code to do so to relink_block_chain. Likewise
* rtl.h (tracer): Update prototype.
* bb-reorder.c (reorder_basic_blocks): Don't take FLAGS argument.
Assert we are in cfglayout mode. Don't go into and out of cfglayout
mode. Use relink_block_chain to serialize the CFG according to the
new basic block order. Move targetm.cannot_modify_jumps_p check from
(gate_handle_reorder_blocks): ...to here.
(duplicate_computed_gotos): Move targetm.cannot_modify_jumps_p check
(gate_duplicate_computed_gotos): ...to here.
(rest_of_handle_reorder_blocks): Don't see if anything has changed,
something always changes when going into and out of cfglayout mode.
Perform an expensive cfg cleanup while going into cfglayout mode.
Always update liveness information on HAVE_conditional_execution
targets. Reserialize the basic blocks and go out of cfglayout mode.
* reg-stack.c: Include cfglayout.h.
(rest_of_handle_stack_regs): Go into and out of cfglayout mode around
the call to reorder_basic_blocks.
* basic-block.h (reorder_basic_blocks): Update prototype.
(relink_block_chain): New prototype.
* passes.c (pass_outof_cfg_layout_mode): Move after cse2.