This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r111226 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog fold-const.c...
- From: sayle at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 05:22:47 -0000
- Subject: r111226 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog fold-const.c...
Date: Sat Feb 18 05:22:46 2006
New Revision: 111226
* fold-const.c (fold_binary): Fold (X >> C) != 0 into X < 0 when
C is one less than the width of X (and related transformations).
* simplify_rtx.c (simplify_unary_operation_1): Transform
(neg (lt x 0)) into either (ashiftrt X C) or (lshiftrt X C)
depending on STORE_FLAG_VALUE, were C is one less then the
width of X.