This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r111201 - in /branches/ia64-improvements/gcc: C...
- From: rkidd at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:19:15 -0000
- Subject: r111201 - in /branches/ia64-improvements/gcc: C...
Date: Fri Feb 17 17:19:15 2006
New Revision: 111201
* tracer.c (mark_bb_seen): New function.
(bb_seen_p): New function.
(count_insns): Use estimate_num_insns instead of counting RTL
(find_trace): Tracing a loop now traverses the back edge once
to duplicate the loop header.
(tail_duplicate): Phi nodes are fixed after duplicating
(layout_superblocks): Remove function.
(execute_tracer): CFG layout stuff is not needed at the tree
(rest_of_handle_tracer): Remove function.
* bb-reorder.c (rest_of_handle_reorder_blocks): Removed call
to RTL level tracer.
* passes.c (init_optimization_passes): Moved pass_tracer from
after pass_rtl_ifcvt to after pass_build_ssa.