This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r111193 - /trunk/gcc/ada/sem_ch3.adb
- From: charlet at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:08:09 -0000
- Subject: r111193 - /trunk/gcc/ada/sem_ch3.adb
Date: Fri Feb 17 16:08:08 2006
New Revision: 111193
2006-02-17 Javier Miranda <email@example.com>
Ed Schonberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* sem_ch3.adb (Build_Discriminated_Subtype): In case of concurrent
type we cannot inherit the primitive operations; we inherit the
Corresponding_Record_Type (which has the list of primitive operations).
(Check_Anonymous_Access_Types): When creating anonymous access types for
access components, use Rewrite in order to preserve the tree structure,
for ASIS use.
(Analyze_Object_Declaration): For limited types with access
discriminants with defaults initialized by an aggregate, obtain
subtype from aggregate as for other mutable types.
(Derived_Type_Declaration): If the derived type is a limited interface,
set the corresponding flag (Is_Limited_Record is not sufficient).