This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/66257] [5/6 Regression] ELEMENTAL procedure pointer component XX is not allowed as an actual argument
- From: "mikael at gcc dot gnu.org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 21:46:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/66257] [5/6 Regression] ELEMENTAL procedure pointer component XX is not allowed as an actual argument
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-66257-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Mikael Morin <mikael at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Dominique d'Humieres from comment #1)
> Although I have marked the PR as a regression, I am not sure that it is not
> INVALID: the error has been introduced on purpose.
I think the error applies to procedure pointers, not to the result of procedure
pointer calls. I haven't checked the standard yet though.