This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mixed success building gcc-2.95.3.test2
- To: Martin Buchholz <martin at xemacs dot org>
- Subject: Re: Mixed success building gcc-2.95.3.test2
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:08:51 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: <bug-gcc at gnu dot org>
On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Martin Buchholz wrote:
> Wounded by my previous experiences building with objdir == srcdir, I
> tried the recommended objdir != srcdir for subsequent builds.
> Executive summary:
> Success on i686-pc-linux-gnu, sparc-sun-solaris2.7, rs6000-ibm-aix220.127.116.11.
> Failure on hppa2.0-hp-hpux10.20
Please let me know if this is a regression, i.e. whether 2.95.2 works
properly. I think I've had a successful bootstrap on that target, so I
believe there must be something strange about your system, but I'd like