This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: #include MACRO
- To: Axel Kittenberger <Anshil at gmx dot net>
- Subject: Re: #include MACRO
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:03:24 +0000
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Axel Kittenberger wrote:-
> Hi, I'm using 2.95.2 and tried to use something like
> #include SOME_MACRO
> I darkly remember that c somewhere said one can use such, as long
> SOME_MACRO expands into anything like "someheader.h" or <another.h>
Indeed. You don't state what problems you had; 2.95.2 works correctly
as far as I know.
The latest CPP code works, too.