This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ICE - Unrecognizable insn
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: ICE - Unrecognizable insn
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:15:25 +0100
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- References: <email@example.com>
> With the current GCC CVS on i686-linux-gnu I get while compiling
After some tought, it is not pretty clear to me, that this
bug should be fixed by my patch "i386 multiple-jumps fp comparisons".
I remember myself thinking about this alternative to fail (the code originally
didn't use first_code to do the comparison, but code instead, so
it may did result in wrong comparison in -ffast-math or some other