This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for F77 info files (was: Re: Fortran files missing)
- To: manfred at s-direktnet dot de, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- Subject: Re: PATCH for F77 info files (was: Re: Fortran files missing)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:38:37 -0600
- cc: mrs at wrs dot com, burley at gnu dot org, d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, ian at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <13710.1958.614160.947697@slsvhmt>you write:
> This might have been the reason, though I don't know how I should have
> gotten a `sticky tag'.
If you do a cvs update -r<tag/revision> then you end up with a sticky
tag. Once in a while I do this on a file or subdir and forget about
it. Bloody pain in the butt to find :(