This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for F77 info files (was: Re: Fortran files missing)
- To: manfred at s-direktnet dot de
- Subject: Re: PATCH for F77 info files (was: Re: Fortran files missing)
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 19 Jun 1998 10:27:17 +0100
- Cc: Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de, burley at gnu dot org, ian at cygnus dot com, law at cygnus dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- References: <13704.61122.521420.80977@slsvhmt> <199806181704.NAA02220@melange.gnu.org> <13706.7454.495500.624316@slsvhmt>
>>>>> "Manfred" == Manfred Hollstein <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Manfred> As you can see, nothing in egcs/gcc/f, hence e.g. output.j
Manfred> is still missing.
I'm sorry if I've cocked it up again. I'll try to sort it out today,
but it won't be until the end of the afternoon; at least CVS
transactions haven't been taking 10 minutes recently :-/.