This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: v850-elf-gcc produces corrupted debugging info
- To: Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com
- Subject: Re: v850-elf-gcc produces corrupted debugging info
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:55:32 -0700
- CC: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
: BTW, should the v850 support -gdwarf-2? The compiler rejects -gdwarf-1 and
: accepts -gdwarf-2, but then produces code not acceptable for the
: assembler (same testcode).
Well in theory yes. In practice no. Cygnus has not been asked to
support dwarf2 for the v850 toolchain, so we have not tested or
debugged it. Of course if you would like to find out what is wrong
and submit a patch, I am sure that the entire world would rejoice.. :-)