This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Legacy patches - should I wait?
- From: Mark Eggleston <mark dot eggleston at codethink dot co dot uk>
- To: fortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:33:14 +0000
- Subject: Legacy patches - should I wait?
I have some patches to support some legacy Fortran features. As I
understand it development is now restricted to regression testing and
When would it be suitable to submit patches for "new" features?
I have two that are ready barring last minute checks:
i. using default widths in formats for f, g and i specifiers
ii. allowing a blank specifier following a comma, e.g. "(I6,)"