This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 78392: ICE in gfc_trans_auto_array_allocation, at fortran/trans-array.c:5979
- From: Dominique d'Humières <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 15:05:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 78392: ICE in gfc_trans_auto_array_allocation, at fortran/trans-array.c:5979
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> the attached patch fixes an ice-on-valid problem, simply by removing an assert. ...
I have several instances in my test suite showing that the proposed patch removes the ICE but generates wrong code:
pr42359, second test, => ICE on another place
pr54613, sixth and eighth tests,
Thanks for working on the issue,