Re: allocate with mold

On 08/23/2016 02:17 AM, Andre Vehreschild wrote:
Hi all,

let me add my knowledge to this, because I have added the Fortran 2003
feature of taking the array specification from the source=/mold=
expression instead of having to give an explicit array specification:

- the feature was added during the for this necessary rework of the
  ALLOCATE() routines in the compiler, which was done for the
  gcc-6-branch,

- porting it back to gcc-5 is not feasible without porting back a major
  part of the code, which would render the gcc-5 release identical to
  the gcc-6 release.

Therefore, IMO is this just not supported in gcc-5 and will not be. If
you need this feature, you will have to take all the benefits of a
gcc-6-series compiler.

Regards,
	Andre

On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 22:32:45 -0700