Re: gfortran compiled executable is hanging

Hi Alex,

comp.lang.fortran would be the place to ask this type of usage
questions. But you mention installing via MinGW and using a Cygwin64
terminal emulator. I do not understand this description. Can you try
just running a Cygwin64 terminal and compiling your program? I have
the feeling that things are terribly mixed.

Regards,

Arjen