Re: [fortran, patch] Fix conflict detesction for VOLATILE attribute (PR30520)

Tobias Burnus wrote:
Hi,

Jerry DeLisle schrieb:
See wording here:
Tobias Burnus wrote:
!   /* TODO: The following allows multiple VOLATILE statements for
!      use-associated variables and it prevents setting VOLATILE for
a host-
!      associated variable which is already marked as VOLATILE in
the host.  */
I did not go back and look at the rest of the thread to see if you
fixed this already.
Well, I'm note sure what you mean by this. I added this TODO (which is
PR30522) as I didn't see how I could easily fix it.
The original patch has:

!   /* TODO: The following allows multiple VOLATILE statements for
!      use-associated variables and it prevents to set VOLATILE for a host-
!      associated variable which is already marked as VOLATILE in the host.  */

Change "prevents to set" to "prevents setting"

My comment was purely grammatical.

Sorry I was not clear on that.

Jerry