Re: nearest_1.f90 failure on i686-linux

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 07:26:59PM +0200, Dominique Dhumieres wrote:

> > Look in /usr/include/float.h.  On FreeBSD, I have
>
> I read:
>
> #undef FLT_EVAL_METHOD
> #define FLT_EVAL_METHOD __FLT_EVAL_METHOD__
>
> illuminating isn't it?

Looks like you need "find /usr/include -name \*.h | xargs gre FLT_EVAL"

> > BTW, if you really want to investigate the issue, you can do
> > -fdump-tree-all -O3.  This generates 81 intermediate files.
>
> I already did it, though I did not count the files!
> The extract I gave in my previous mail was coming from the
> diff between two sets (one working the orther not).

Oh.  I did not realize that you did the larger file dump.
I thought you were quoting a result with only -fdump-tree-original.

At this point, the only recommendation I have is open another
PR and hope a middle-end person can determine the problem.

--
Steve