This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On 2/19/19 9:05 AM, David Brown wrote:
Hello GCC, My name is David Brown and I am interested in contributing to libstdc++-v3. Specifically, I would like to begin implementing https://wg21.link/p0355r7 having used its reference implementation in several projects already. I am aware that I will need to fill out some FSF forms for legal reasons and understand that someone on this mailing list can help me out in this regard. Is there anything else that I should know or ask before I get started? Thank you in advance for any help. Sincerely, David Brown
David,You should send this letter to libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org - the C++ standard library development list. Folks there can help you about where to ask for the assignment forms.
The Calendar and date proposal should be a nice large piece of work. I started on it and only have the classes and the arithmetic bits - not tested. I suspect that this is less than a third of the total work, and the easy bit besides.
I'll post what I have tonight (a link). If we can set you up with FSF Copyright assignment then please take this.
EdSmith-Rowland
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |