This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

how can I get write permission to gcc


hi all,
  I have applied the write permission to libstdc++ project to submit some
code about type_traits header file, and I have received a mail from
root@sourceware.org later as below:
"Your account is now active, the login name is lisuwang.  Mail sent to
that address is forwarded to suwangli82@gmail.com.  This forwarding is a
convenience so that people who reply directly to source control commit
mail notes will not get a bounce.  This is not intended as a general
mail account.  Please do not advertise it. "

but when I execute  the command in windows:
C:\Users\ubuntu\ssh_gcc>svn ls svn+ssh://lisuwang@gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn+ssh://
lisuwang@gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc'
svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option
from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

could you please tell me the reason why I can't yet write permission for
the libstdc++ project , thank you very much.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]