Re: Relax std::move_if_noexcept for std::pair

On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 at 07:43, François Dumont <frs.dumont@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Indeed, I am not changing that.
> > Well, if you're not changing that, then I have no idea what is_const
> > is doing in your patch. :)
> I was not patching nothrow_move_constructible but move_if_noexcept. I
> think I misunderstood your remark.

Well, the thing is, move_if_noexcept does just one thing, and that
thing is not customizable.
So your patch partially changes what it means to be
nothrow_move_constructible (from the perspective
of callers of move_if_noexcept), but we shouldn't be changing that,
partially or wholly. The approach is just untenable.