This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] LWG 3171: restore stream insertion for filesystem::directory_entry
- From: Tim Song <t dot canens dot cpp at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 04:08:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] LWG 3171: restore stream insertion for filesystem::directory_entry
- References: <20181218165741.GA12440@redhat.com>
On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 10:57 AM Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> * include/bits/fs_dir.h (operator<<): Overload for directory_entry,
> as per LWG 3171.
> * testsuite/27_io/filesystem/directory_entry/lwg3171.cc: New test.
> Tested x86_64-linux, committed to trunk.
The test seems to be missing from the patch.