Re: Optimizing C++ Move Functions in Stl

On 12/12/18 17:17 +0200, Ville Voutilainen wrote:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 at 17:14, nick <xerofoify@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think there's an attempt to ascertain that mostly constructors and
> assignment operators need noexcept-fixes,
> because that noexcept-ness is directly trait-detectable.
> That would match my current understanding of the situation for at
> least pair and tuple.

Yes that's true. I was also asking about is there a TODO list for the current release
of gcc 9 as Jonathan mentioned this work is a stage 1 fix or feature and should wait
until gcc 10 stage 1 so was wondering what work is needed in the current stage 3.

Sorry for the confusion with the previous email and hopefully this makes more sense,

We don't have a specific TODO list for gcc 9. For general stuff, we have
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/LibstdcxxTodo
which is a bit out of date...

I think he's asking about GCC in general, not just libstdc++. The
answer is that fixing bugs is appropriate for stage 3, so pick any
open bugs from Bugzilla.