Re: [libstdc++,doc] Strip links to ANSI (web shop)

On 09/02/17 15:15 +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Sun, 5 Feb 2017, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
ANSI sells the standard for a much more reasonable price than ISO or
any of the other national standards bodies. I think many people use
draft standards now, rather than buying it, but for those who do want
an official copy ANSI is the cheapest source.

Ah, makes sense.  Unfortunately the direct link into the ANSI
web shop is broken, and I somehow failed to find a good replacement.
Do you have one?

The C++14 standard is:
http://webstore.ansi.org/RecordDetail.aspx?sku=ISO%2fIEC+14882%3a2014

Also, below an updated patch suggestion that mostly removes the
essential duplication of information in faq.xml.

What do you think?

Should we make the FAQ link to the info in the manual, instead of just
removing it?