This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++,doc] Standardize references to Boost documentation
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 13:19:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++,doc] Standardize references to Boost documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.email@example.com>
On 12/02/17 15:47 +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
It appears we have been using various ways to refer to bits of Boost
documentation, and I suggest to standardize this a bit per the patch
http://www.boost.org/libs/<whatever> seems to be the shortest and
simplest form doing to.
Works for me.