This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++,doc] Link maintenance for doc/xml/manual/documentation_hacking.xml
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 11:33:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++,doc] Link maintenance for doc/xml/manual/documentation_hacking.xml
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/02/17 11:28 +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
Before GCC 7 branches, I am trying to get as many links in our
(non-wwwdocs) documentation fixed as possible. Turns out libstdc++
has a fair number that need attention.
In documentation_hacking.xml I could not find a replacement document
for DocBook Publishing Tools. The other two changes were more straight-
(In particular, also note that "here" or "online" as names for links
should be avoided, and this patch also improves one such case.)
Thanks, I always change such link names when I come across them, but I
expect we still have a few.