This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Added /gcc-7/porting_to.html
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 09:19:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Added /gcc-7/porting_to.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170130175458.GV3093@redhat.com> <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3 February 2017 at 07:56, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jan 2017, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> This adds the porting to guide for GCC 7. So far it only has details
>> of C++ changes, mostly in the std::lib.
> Thanks for doing that, Jonathan!
> One minor observation: This has references to the GCC 5 and GCC 6
> release notes, where the latter is a relative link and the former
> an absolute.
> I assume that was not intentional, and applied the patch below
> after verifying that neither maintainer-scripts/gcc_release nor
> contrib/gennews actually package porting_to.html.
It wasn't intentional, thanks for fixing it.