This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Document options for building and linking to libstdc++fs.a
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: niXman <i dot nixman at autistici dot org>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 15:23:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Document options for building and linking to libstdc++fs.a
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20151016135828 dot GF12094 at redhat dot com> <cdd9eda642401a1e2ad871d8b267ae7e at autistici dot org>
On 16/10/15 17:09 +0300, niXman wrote:
Jonathan Wakely 2015-10-16 16:58:
This documents how to use the Filsystem TS library.
Committed to trunk.
+ The library implementation
+ is incomplete on non-POSIX platforms, specifically Windows
I'm at work upon trying to make Filesystem library work for MinGW-W64.
Great! Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help by
adding any abstractions to hide POSIX-specific details.