Re: [patch] Implement ISO/IEC TS 18822 C++ File system TS

On 02/05/15 07:39 +0900, Luke Allardyce wrote:
On mingw-w64 there are now more issues to do with using the narrow
versions of some functions, I was able to get dir.cc to compile with
the attached patch to give you an idea.

ops.cc fails as well, again a lot of it seems to be wide char issues,
I've attached the messages.

Thanks, I might not get a chance to look at these until next week now,
but I hope I'll be able to do the same kind of #undef dance as I added
for utime and chmod in ops.cc

If not, then switching to WDIR instead of DIR might be the best
approach.