This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Fix invalid attributes in libstdc++
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth dot at dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:58:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix invalid attributes in libstdc++
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150129130229 dot GJ3360 at redhat dot com> <20150201150818 dot GL3360 at redhat dot com> <20150201151029 dot GM3360 at redhat dot com> <3A7FBC5A-AB69-4690-A451-BC7D15E12432 at codesourcery dot com>
On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 5:37 AM, Iain Sandoe <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
> On 1 Feb 2015, at 15:10, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> On 01/02/15 15:08 +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>>> I failed to CC gcc-patches on this patch ...
>>> On 29/01/15 13:02 +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>>>> Jakub pointed out that we have some attributes that don't use the
>>>> reserved namespace, e.g. __attribute__ ((always_inline)).
>>>> This is a 4.9/5 regression and the fix was pre-approved by Jakub so
>>>> I've committed it to trunk.
>>>> When we're back in stage1 I'll fix the TODO comments in the new tests
>>>> (see PR64857) and will also rename testsuite/17_intro/headers/c++200x
>>>> to .../c++2011.
>> The new test fails on darwin (PR64883) and --enable-threads=single
>> targets (PR64885).
>> This is a workaround for 64883. Tested x86_64-linux, committed to
> the following additional tweaks provide further work-arounds.
> ... checked on darwin12 and darwin14.
> I have a fixincludes patch for next stage #1.
Ping on https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-02/msg00122.html