This is the mail archive of the
libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: UTF-16 streams
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Cook <tom dot k dot cook at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 23:51:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: UTF-16 streams
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFSh4UxRKt1=gVs7mui0nynTdGWv6rRJmEAtymAdAttmSr0gRA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFSh4UyXt6wkBFTc93GAuMjd_zOsdzkJOp24yy6onFY82Kn2QA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdTMeJkM4BAGdzew_JvAbjRLk7pQ84G8=XfoO5VDLQf-0Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFSh4UychqQXbMvdRFrdob+anaGdRiEvC74MO1a6gz5hU3wFiQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFSh4UwBpF825ZepBBLt0eTxwXW8FXOMqPZ2LkhCPPjZn_B+=A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 5 February 2015 at 10:30, Tom Cook wrote:
> Actually I can't spot that template specialisation in the trunk code
> (ie `grep -r 'ctype.*char16_t.*'` returns no matches, either in the
> source or in $HOME/gcc-5.0/include). If you could have a look and see
> if it's sitting in a workspace somewhere, I'd be grateful.
The standard only requires the implementation to provide ctype<char>
and ctype<wchar_t> so that explains why I didn't add ctype<char16_t>.