Re: [Bug libstdc++/61107] stl_algo.h: std::__inplace_stable_partition() doesn't process the whole data range

I did suggest this change, so I feel I should defend it!

Our testing of many algorithms is woefully slim, that is how (for
example) the segfaulting bug in std::nth_element got through into a
release -- the tests for that algorithm were terrible, and basically
didn't test the functionality on enough possible inputs.

I consider a series of random inputs to be a good practical way of
getting decent code coverage and perform a basic sanity test, without
the need for an excessive amount of coding. While these tests aren't
showing anything yet,

a) We didn't know that until after they were written and executed, and:
b) They might help catch problems in future, particular in other
algorithms changing underlying functionality.

I recently added a set of similar tests for a number of algorithms.

If you have an alternative suggestion for better testing I'd be happy
to hear it, but I think the algorithms need something beyond just one
or two hardwired inputs.

Chris