This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: __float128 typeinfo
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:37:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: __float128 typeinfo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1411090015570 dot 12347 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr>
On 09/11/14 01:41 +0100, Marc Glisse wrote:
I am digging out https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-06/msg00637.html
It isn't completely clear if the libstdc++ part was accepted or not. I
won't commit immediately (waiting on another patch), but I'd like to
The libstdc++ part is OK.