This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Make std::reference_wrapper trivially copyable.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Agustín K-ballo Bergé <kaballo86 at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 04:26:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make std::reference_wrapper trivially copyable.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141104025308 dot GE3961 at redhat dot com>
Messed up the content-types here too, the body was meant to be:
On 04/11/14 02:53 +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
This might be required for C++17, and is beneficial anyway, so let's
change it now.
Tested x86_64-linux, committed to trunk.