This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: problem in nested include -- missing a definition?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: "Linda A. Walsh" <gcc at tlinx dot org>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 22:55:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: problem in nested include -- missing a definition?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5454046E dot 6050101 at tlinx dot org> <20141031220835 dot GR3033 at redhat dot com> <545410F6 dot 2080803 at tlinx dot org>
On 31/10/14 15:45 -0700, Linda A. Walsh wrote:
Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 31/10/14 14:51 -0700, Linda A. Walsh wrote:
I'm getting the following error:
In file included from /usr/include/features.h:364:0,
None of these headers come from libstdc++ except <climits> which just
includes <limits.h> so your problem is with your C library
installation and nothing to do with libstdc++.
From the rpm database, 2 were from glibc, 2 were from
the gcc installation, and 1 from g++. As I wasn't using gcc, they seemed
to be grouped more with g++ than glibc -- thus 60% shot based on my
g++ usage. ;-)
But this is not a G++ list. Try the gcc-help list if you want help
with G++, but in this case the problem is elsewhere anyway.