This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH C++] - SD-6 Implementation Part 3 - .
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 09:52:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH C++] - SD-6 Implementation Part 3 - .
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54052162 dot 6020801 at verizon dot net> <20140902092402 dot GR22778 at redhat dot com> <20141001152848 dot GV4197 at redhat dot com> <542CF5F0 dot 6050202 at verizon dot net>
On 02/10/14 02:51 -0400, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
On 10/01/2014 11:28 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Ed, the commit at http://gcc.gnu.org/r215752 doesn't have the
corrections I asked for above and causes a number of test failures,
could you look into it please?
Here is the patch.
Built and tested on x86_64-linux.
Yes, the library change is OK, thanks for the quick fix.