This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: C++ PATCHes to add __is_trivially_*
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Ville Voutilainen <ville dot voutilainen at gmail dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 10:04:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCHes to add __is_trivially_*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFk2RUZqqhZ0C=r7nn1=rRK0te5Uqi4X+3oeXoYGR5WLv7RzGg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/01/2014 12:48 AM, Ville Voutilainen wrote:
Ville asked for help with the necessary compiler intrinsics for the is_trivially_* >>C++11 library traits. The first patch cleans up a few oddities I noticed with the
Great. I think this can be as well marked as PR c++/26099.
There's also PR c++/63362.
I see. Then we can resolve both, I'll do that.