Re: [patch] No allocation for empty unordered containers

On 30/08/14 20:03 +0200, François Dumont wrote:
Any news for my patch proposals ?

Regarding documentation of default minimum number of buckets, I don't know where it has been documented but why do we need to document it separately ? Could it be taken care by Doxygen ? Can't it get the default value from the code itself ? If not we could document it ourself next to the code rather than in a distinct file.

It's OK to document it with a Doxygen comment, although I think it
would be better in doc/xml/manual/containers.xml.

I'm reviewing the rest of the patch today, thanks for you patience.