This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi All, I have updated the patch according to Ed's comments and managed to run the testsuite successfully. It completed its run without errors. Thanks, Florian. > Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. August 2014 um 17:02 Uhr > Von: "Ed Smith-Rowland" <3dw4rd@verizon.net> > An: "Florian Goth" <CaptainSifff@gmx.de>, "libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org" <libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org> > Betreff: Re: [Ping][Patch] Speedup Riemann Zeta > > On 08/19/2014 10:54 AM, Florian Goth wrote: > > Hi all, > > in my attempt to get to know the handling within this list and > > how patches are dealt within gcc, > > I posted a while ago this patch here > > > > https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2014-08/msg00033.html > > > > > > Anything wrong with it? > > I would like to learn which guidelines I have to respect, > > before I try to get the larger patches for the Polylog function into libstdc++. > > > > Thanks for your time, > > Florian. > > > Florian, > > I've been busy, sorry. > I'll get to it tonight. > It looks good from a brief scan. > > The comment > //again the zeroth order > > Should be alone on the line above. > > 1. Have you run the testsuite? > 2. How is your paperwork going? > >
Attachment:
zeta.txt
Description: Text document
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |